Those who want to participate in the symposium with a abstract should send their abstracts through the abstract submission module in the web site until August 19, 2020.
- Oral and E-Poster abstracts will be collected for the symposium.
- It is necessary to register for the symposium so that abstracts can be published on the abstract CD.
- A participant can submit maximum 3 abstracts.
- The abstracts should be structured to include introduction, purpose, method, results and discussion information.
- Academic titles should not be used, and abstracts must not exceed 500 words.
- Posters will be presented as "E-posters".
- Abstract texts are collected via the online abstract system.
- Submission of abstracts via e-mail or in other different ways will not be accepted.
- All information requested on the abstract format page must be entered completely.
- Abstracts saved in the system can be edited until the last submission date but cannot be edited or modified once sent.
- Submitted abstracts are reviewed after the last submission date. As a result of the review, submitted abstracts are accepted or rejected.
- Authors will be able to benefit from the discounted rates once the letter of acceptance is issued after the discounted registration date.
- Abstract presentations will be in English.
E-Poster Technical Specifications :
- It should be prepared as 3: 4 vertically as JPEG.
- High resolution, minimum 1536 (width) x 2048 (height).
- The writings on Digital E-posters that are prepared according to the specified scale should be as large and legible as possible. Suggested font is Arial between 12 - 22 points.
- If the information on the E-poster does not fit on one page, a second page should be made on the same scale, and the quality of the pasted pictures and tables should be high.
- If authors are having problems with JPEG resolution, they can submit their files with ppt or pptx extensions directly.
- JPEG or workfiles should be sent to email@example.com
Click to for abstract submission